Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1:52

"Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life. "

"Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life. "


~Storypeople~




***********



1 :: 52



i'm starting a 52 week self portrait project for myself once again. i participated in the self portrait challenge group at flickr for a year, but have fallen out of the groove. although i'm scared to death of seeing "me" in photos, i do miss the weekly reminder of who i am....and i think my kids will really appreciate these photos in the years to come. so, for as long as i can stand to publish the photos i'll be here in some form or fashion once a week. as i give up some things this year and add new things into my life, i think these weekly reflections will be just what i need to keep my momentum going in the right direction.





No comments: