Saturday, March 13, 2010

6:52

"There are some days when no matter what I say it feels like I'm far away in another country & whoever is doing the translating has had far too much to drink"

"There are some days when no matter what I say it feels like I'm far away in another country & whoever is doing the translating has had far too much to drink"



~ Storypeople




love this storypeople quote this week.....it fits me perfectly right now as


some things feel a little less than stable in some areas. i think life is definitely


a ride and sometimes we get reminded of how tightly we must hold on.


sometimes the abrupt turns that initially make us feel off course and about


to lose our grip can be the exact ones that balance us and support us and


put us on a better path.



one thing i know for certain is that


life can be a funny thing - many times wonderful, sometimes scary and


uncertain and hard and full of anxiety, but always beautiful.





No comments: