Saturday, May 15, 2010

feelin' pretty :: disposables

"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment.  And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.  Right now."



These shots were taken at the same time as the ones in my previous post, but these were taken with a Kodak Fun Saver disposable camera, for the Flickr Disposables  group. The first shot is totally unedited and those tones seem to come through on every shot taken in the late afternoon light.  The second is edited with a black and white conversion only.  I loved the grain that showed up in the black and white!



.



Playing around with these disposable cameras is fun, I have to admit.  Now, not only do I have my dslr hanging around my neck, but my pocket stuffed with a disposable as well.

Oh...I came across an old piece of my grandmother's luggage in recent weeks and had some ideas for using it....a series is following soon!  An Etsy shop update is coming as well - it has been way too long!  Lots of new art prints will be added along with some old favorites.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: