Friday, July 30, 2010

friday

lll






Outside my window...it's still quite dark as i begin contemplating the day ahead
I am thinking...
about our friends who will visit today and how the kids are looking forward to playing together
I am thankful for...
coffee that is ready when i get out of bed.  really.
From the kitchen...
today it will be snack foods...a treat for our playdate
I am wearing...
pajamas
I am creating...
a few things on photoshop this morning
I am going...
to workout first, then some last minute picking-up in the house
I am reading...
quotes - i love to read quotes
I am hoping...
that we get some rain soon
I am hearing...
not one single sound.
Around the house...
laundry is piled.  that's what i get for taking yesterday off :-/
One of my favorite things...
this morning- the moment of silence as dawn is breaking and my children are well and sleeping.

1 comment:

Amy ♥ DailyPleasures said...

Hi Sandra,
I haven't commented in the past few days, but I just have to let you know that I love seeing you post regularly again. I LOVE your photos and each new one is like a special treat for me. I enjoy your perspective and the way you use your DOF always inspires me. Good for you for doing so well with your diet and exercise! Are you seeing progress?
Love, Amy