Saturday, July 31, 2010

moments.

P7285986 f
*this is just one of my everyday moments....life is so full of them.  i don't ever want to forget.*




Outside my window...heat.  so much heat.  phew.
I am thinking...
that a group of kids laughing and having fun with each other may be one of the best sounds ever.
I am thankful for...
family.
From the kitchen...
a fresh batch of laundry detergent, lol!  yep.  it's time.
I am wearing...
workout clothes, of course ;)
I am creating...
a grocery list for my Monday shopping trip

I am going...to enjoy time with my cousin and her children today
I am reading...
a magazine full of information about Labrador Retrievers and what to expect when we finally get ours!
I am hoping...
that we get some rain soon....I'm hoping twice for this one, it's incredibly dry out there. ( just no rain in the form of tropical weather, please)
I am hearing...
the humming of the air conditioner
Around the house...
floors need to be vacuumed and mopped
One of my favorite things...
homemade balsamic vinaigrette...i love the stuff.

No comments: