Friday, August 27, 2010

simple friday.

lunch


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... rain, rain...SO much rain!

I am thankful for... family...each and every person in it!

From the learning rooms... still organizing...looking over my reading curriculum for my girls

From the kitchen... brown rice salad (above)  with tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, black beans, garlic, and oil and vinegar.

I am wearing...lounge pants and a tee.

I am creating...a bathroom with a clean coat of paint...that's what i've done on this rainy day!

I am going... nowhere today.

I am reading... a new blog....and i think it's going to be one i visit very often.

I am hoping...that this rain eases off for tomorrow...

I am hearing...the constant drip, drip, dripping of rain off the roof.

Around the house...the bathrooms are getting a new coat of paint and the laundry is piling up!
.
One of my favorite things... kale.  really.  it's what's for dinner - with pasta and cream sauce.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish the bathrooms!

No comments: