Sunday, August 8, 2010

summer skin

P8076111f

i love her freckles and how they pop in the summer.
and her green eyes.





***


today's daybook entry:

Outside my window...wet from overnight rain showers
I am thinking...
that a good night's sleep might just be a cure-all....i'm feeling good this morning.
I am thankful for...
kindness in others
From the kitchen...
waffles or maybe muffins. or pancakes...hmmm.
I am wearing...still in my pajamas :)
 
I am creating...several lists, for school supplies, groceries, vacation packing list, and final to-do list before we venture out

I am going...to spend time finishing my lists... and the laundry
I am reading...
Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels
I am hoping...that the weather cools down just a fraction...it's still so very hot out there.

I am hearing...the click of my keyboard as i type.  that's it.
Around the house...
floors and laundry.  must be done. today.
One of my favorite things...watching the numbers on my scale go down!








2 comments:

keli @ kidnapped by suburbia said...

oh this is stunning ... Emma's first few freckles have popped out, and I am so thrilled!! i just adore summer freckles :)

Cora said...

So beautifully cute!! love this shot!