Saturday, September 4, 2010

on tap for today




FOR TODAY
Outside my window... sunshine and just the slightest hint of autumn air....yay!
I am thinking... about how life can be so full sometimes.
I am thankful for... time away to go see a movie last night
From the learning rooms... math and english and reading and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow read aloud to the kids.
From the kitchen... waffles and yogurt this morning.  howeve,r i do hear Kylie's mention of coconut pineapple muffins calling my name.  that sounds SO good!
I am wearing... lounge pants and tee
I am creating... a wish list of creative ventures that'd i'd like to accomplish this fall and winter
I am going... to have a movie day with my girls today while the boys are heading up for a little Crimson Tide football!
I am reading... Mockingjay still....i SO want to finish it this weekend!  
I am hoping... for a safe trip for my boys...and for them to have an absolutely wonderful time at the game this evening
I am hearing... Daffy Duck!  i found him on the tv this morning and had to tune in.  i haven't seen those Looney Tunes characters in years!
Around the house... towels ready to put on the new clothes line my hubby built for me this week!  i love it!
A few plans for the rest of the week:  i still need to finish a bit of paint touch-up in the bathrooms and put a new coat on my girls' walls.  they have big plans for a little redecorating in their space soon!

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Lovely. The place we are renting has a clothesline and I have yet to dry a load of clothes in the dryer. Hanging the clothes is almost therapeutic. I love having the line. I'm sure you will too!