Thursday, October 21, 2010

to compare

 film.  picnic.


film.picnic.



picnic on film.


these two shots (above) are from one of our recent
picnics.  i did another couple of shots digitally
(below) to have a point of comparison.  i do
i love the film version for its graininess and
'filmy' appearance, but also the digital for its crystal
clear focus.


picnic on digital. 


red


red




*****



today
has been better.
my son finally had his cast removed. (big yay!!)
my hubby was home from work.
we had a nice lunchtime visit with my mother in law
and a relaxing coffee time visit with my mom.
the kids went out with their dad for a while
this afternoon, so right now all is peaceful and quiet.

solitude.
it's something i can't live without.
i cannot manage without it.
even though i love every wild second spent
with my family and would never trade a moment of it,
time to myself is a must. even if i have to lose
sleep to get it.

this afternoon has been good.
much thanks to my hubby.
i love him.

1 comment:

radiantreflections said...

I love the differences, both special and magical in their own ways ... and yes. time to yourself is a must. x