Tuesday, October 12, 2010

yellow...and sweetness.

yellow has been the theme around here for the last few days.

PA097931

isaac took this shot in the very late afternoon on sunday.  i really loved the yellow and green together.


for me.

flowers for me.
on my birthday.
from emma.



PA108021

the kids bought me a yellow cake
and it was yummy.



breakfast

i took claire with me yesterday morning
on my typical monday run-around.
first stop...starbucks for coffee.
and she talked me into a treat.



PA118089


of course,
how could i say no
to this face?
i love this kid  :)



the little one.

3 comments:

margie said...

happy birthday. lovely images.

justine said...

happy birthday! I love your yellow images and what lovely portraits here.

A Day That is Dessert said...

Really wonderful! I hope you've enjoyed your birthday week. xo