Thursday, December 2, 2010

december views 02

yum


mmm...
peppermint sugar sticks
are one of my favorite things
about this time of year.
i have always loved them,
yet i only eat them during
the christmas season.

i love these softer ones best.
they are so good by themselves
or used to stir hot cocoa.

next time i think i'll buy two bags
because one just didn't do the trick.



******

i'm participating in december views this month
some posts will be wordy, some not,
but all will reflect what december is to me.

3 comments:

justine said...

I love your new header and the simplicity of this shot is what hit me the moment I saw it, stunning shot I really like it.

A Day That is Dessert said...

me too, me too! I also love 'reindeer corn'...

radiantreflections said...

gorgeous! i have never seen peppermint sugar sticks here, before. we have candy canes, but nothing like this!