Friday, January 28, 2011

my morning in photos...

morning reading
a little morning reading while the house is still quiet.




Picnik collage
me.  right after the shower.  and before the makeup...  :)



this morning
heading outside to walk the dog...noticing the beautiful layer of fog as the sun was rising.



P e r c y
Percy...my little sidekick and the kids' hearts....we love this sweet boy.



feeding...
a little breakfast for the cats...



.
making the bed always makes me feel better.




i made the kids some lemon-blueberry, heart-shaped muffins...they loved them.



my breakfast this morning
my breakfast...homemade bread with some earth balance spread and a few minutes with my camera before the lessons begin for the day.



lessons
lesson time...math and history and chips and salsa.  perfect.




just a little spin around with the camera this morning.  i didn't have it in me to keep going, but would really like to take the time to do at least another 'day-in-the-life' sort of post.

happy friday and happy weekend, too!

3 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

looks like a great morning. i did "a day in the life" post once...ended up being one crazy day complete with a broken down car @ costco in the morning and helping our friends process chickens in the evening! so glad i chose that day to capture...and so tired once it was done! ;)
www.removeyourlenscap.com

Lindsay said...

I love this! I feel like the day in the life is part of what blogging is all about. We get to see glimpses of each other's lives. I'm glad you had such a lovely morning. :)

Urban Mama said...

i happened upon your blog while reading some else's. just lovely. your photos are heartwarming.