Thursday, February 3, 2011

new lamp

34:365


Just a couple scenes from today...
a new lamp {I've been wanting one of these for a while}
a new recipe {Azuki beans and Kombu soaking for tonight...I'm adding squash to the dish, too.  We'll have to see how it turns out, but I thought the colors in the bowl were beautiful.}
and I got a new haircut, too.


Now I'm off to finish that recipe
and wind down in front of the fireplace
with my book as the kids are
looking forward to tomorrow...
bowling is on the to-do list!
It should be fun!

4 comments:

Li + Belle said...

The lamp looks pretty. I especially like your header that is very inviting.

justine said...

the colours in that dish are amazing and contrasted with the black and white really shows it all off. I love your new lamp.

Yolanda said...

I love old coal oil lamps and they come in real handy during ice storms like the one in 94. I hope you are warm and safe down south. I know we both seem to share a love of reading.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

the lamp picture is so crisp! beautiful. can't wait to hear how the recipe turned out.
www.removeyourlenscap.com