Saturday, February 19, 2011

today

p r i n t s

today:

The weather was incredibly beautiful, sun and blue skies.

I caught up on a couple of episodes from a show I like to watch on the DVR.

The kids and I read Inkheart aloud...I love doing that.

I caught up on most of the laundry, drying lots of it in the breezes on the line.

I made red lentil soup...one of my favorites.

I finally watched The Young Victoria...it was fantastic.

I received my first set of prints from my 365 project.  I'm trying to print them as I go.

I bought some more songs on itunes...for my house cleaning.  I love them to be fun and upbeat.  These will surely do the trick.  :)

I also bought a couple that I've had on my wish list for a long time now....and I'm totally loving them.

I even took a few minutes to sit down and write a bit this afternoon...with a pen on paper instead of typing out the keys...


Really, a perfect low-key Saturday.  I hope your weekend got off to a great start as well!

1 comment:

justine said...

sounds a great day, love your descriptions but didn't know what show you watch as the link didn't work. I took the roll of film to be processed from the really old nikon I had been working on and it came back completely blank!! think I had loaded it incorrectly, I will try again...