Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Walk With Me

Okay, so today we did something we never, ever do.
We went downtown for Mardi Gras day parades!
I'm not a big fan of all these festivities, but we did
have a decent time today.

I thought I'd share some of my photos of the day....


03 08 11_0788


m a r d i * g r a s

 m a r d i * g r a s

m a r d i * g r a s



m a r d i * g r a s




If you want to take a little Walk With Me, you can see all the photos from the day, or you can click here and open the slide show in a new window.






Now, to end with my most favorite moment of the day....Emma watching the parade while holding her daddy's hand.  ♥

67:365

6 comments:

Anna said...

I love your photography!

Julie said...

i love the photos... but that last is my favorite! Really sweet!

justine said...

so wonderful and colourful, wow!

Lindsay said...

Wow, you're so brave. My husband worked downtown yesterday and kept texting me about how rowdy and drunk everyone was. Well, maybe not everyone, but you know . . .

Life with Kaishon said...

That looks like it was a fun day. An explosion of color! This is just what I would need at the end of winter! : )

A Day That is Dessert said...

Wow!! That last photo is my favorite.