Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Morning...

19A_0021


  • This morning is quiet with my coffee in hand and the light slowly coming in from the windows.  
  • This morning I feel really good and will probably take a walk.  
  • This morning the boys are still sleeping soundly and the girls spent the night with my mom.  
  • This morning I was going through some film archives from last spring and found these two that hadn't been shared yet.
  • They are from a shop of needful things that my mom and I visited.  I loved the yellow birds at the top left and that garden bunny, but the best things were the soy candles that smelled like gingerbread.  I wish I still had the one I bought.
  • I thought the sign about the South was cute...{The South:  The place where tea is sweet and the accents are sweeter, Summer starts in April, Macaroni and cheese is a vegetable, Front porches are wide and words are long, Pecan pie is a staple, Y'all is the only proper noun, Chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy, Everything is Darlin' and Someone's heart is always being blessed.  :)}


20A_0022


  • This morning the windows are open and the cool air is invited in.
  • This morning we have school work to do...admittedly with a late start.
  • This morning seems to have it's own schedule, flowing along just as it pleases and I'm okay with that.
  • This morning I should try to replant my kale.  A nasty storm ruined my last effort.
  • This morning I have a letter to write and a journal entry to make.
  • This morning so far, is good, and I'll take it as a sign of an awesome day ahead.
Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

sometimes, we need mornings that have their own schedule ... flowing naturally. love this post, sandra. xxo

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

oh how i love that saying about the south!! it is spot on! i have lived in the midwest, south pacific, west coast, & the south...and by far the people in the south have been the friendliest!! the south is the place my heart aches for most days.