Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13 December




I had a  day out for some Christmas shopping with my girls. They grabbed the point and shoot from my purse and made me smile....I made them do the same.  ;)



Picnik collage


We were able to get most things done and they were able to shop for their brothers along with adding a few more items to their own lists...of course.  It was a good day, and I always look forward to my individual shopping days with both the girls and the boys each year.  We take our time, have lunch, and pick out gifts for family, this year was no different.  I love all the memories we make and the traditions we carry on every year.



2 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

so cute - all of you!!! :)

radiantreflections said...

love the photo the girls took of you :-)
(and how cute and grown up do they look?!)
x