- is one of the few days we've had this winter where the sun is shining.
- it's shining right through my window, across my hand as i'm typing. nice.
- flickr is having a case of the hiccups, so i can't access my rainy photos to share here.
- the morning is cool enough to grab a sweater which is better than needing only a tee shirt or tank top.
- my morning began quietly and slowly since the kids spent the night at my parents' house. very nice.
- the coffee i had this morning was so good. sometimes it just tastes better than other times, you know.
- will be a relaxed school day, only the girls' lessons to deal with and the boys are out the door for guitar lessons.
- i may begin my initial purge of surface clutter in the rooms of my house before i get into the more detailed purging outlined in this book.
- i want to spend a solid chunk of time trying to finish this book, but most likely it'll have to wait until the evening hours.
- laundry is high on the to-do list since i've barely done any at all for two days. what was i thinking?
- i opened my blogger draft folder to find many posts drafted up, but never published. i need to work on those.
- i need to finish my last roll of film. sadly it's been hanging out for several months, unfinished.
- i'm feeling better and more energetic and clear-minded since getting back into my healthy eating habits. i've even lost a few pounds this week, putting me back at my lowest pre-holiday weight. so, from here on out, it's all down hill and i'm excited.
- i've been listening to this piece of music....it's addictive and is on replay.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012