Saturday, May 26, 2012

Insta-Friday on Saturday

Yesterday was crazy-busy, so I never had the chance to sit down and do another Insta-Friday post like last week.  So this is my Insta-Friday-On-Saturday post.  :)





May 19:

Just me:
Happy Saturday!

Watering:
The sunflowers were thirsty.  It's hot out there.




May20:

Lunch outside after a long morning of yard work:
Cleaned the yard all morning, now time for lunch at the picnic table.


Early bedtime after a long night up with a friend:
She's pooped.  And, so am I.  I'm glad bedtime came early tonight.




May 21:

Cold and Sweet:
Cold and sweet



Homeschool reality:
Right now.




May 22:


To the doctor for some eczema treatment:
IMG_0389[1]


After the doctor's visit, we did some shopping and I picked up a little something for myself.  Every song is awesome...I can't even pick a favorite yet.
So good.



May 23:


Creepy McCreepster was waiting in my coffee cup (!!!) to say good morning.
Look who totally freaked me out this morning as I went to pour my first cup! Creepy McCreepster!



Ethan baked chocolate fudge cookies.  All by himself.  They were sooo good!

Chocolate Fudge Cookies that my boy made all by himself tonight. They're delicious!



May 24:

Lunch was delicious.  Salad with strawberries, pan-toasted pecans, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Lunch today:  salad with strawberries and roasted pecans with a bit of Balsamic vinaigrette.


Taco night:
Taco night



May 25:

Waiting at the playhouse for Snoopy: The Musical
IMG_0499[1]


Seated and waiting for showtime


The girls brought along a friend and we had front row seats.
Out with the girls


From the front row





This past week was definitely a good one!  I wanted to make more of an effort to blog here during the week, but never sat down to do it.  I have quite a handful of drafts in my drafts folder waiting to be posted.  Some are waiting on my time, some are waiting on a bit of finishing, and many are waiting on the courage to click 'publish.'  I'm working on all of it.

Happy Weekending to you!

2 comments:

luksky said...

I'm a John Mayer fan myself. Taco night...I always forget about that simple but pleasing menu idea. Thanks for reminding me!

♥ Amy said...

Enjoyed walking through your week with you. My mouth watered over that melon, and I loved the rainbow on the water. Your girls are adorable, as always, and you look great! I like your hair straightened. A different look, but very nice.
Have another great week!