Friday, May 18, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged

This week I'm joining in with Insta-Friday at Life.Rearranged.  I have always loved seeing what everyone else was able to capture all week long on their phone cameras, so I'm happy to finally be joining in!


Saturday, May 12:  Me and my slowly progressing potted bell pepper.

From where I stand





Sunday, May 13:  Mother's Day goodness.

Wishing all you beautiful mothers a happy Mother's Day.



Love...





Monday, May 14:  Making butterflies.

Making butterflies




Tuesday, May 15:  Trip to the market.

Market

Blueberries

First peaches of the season

Untitled

Color

Today at the market

Untitled



Wednesday, May 16:  I made myself a veggie quiche for breakfast:

Making quiche for breakfast

So good.



I helped my brother with some painting in his new house.

I'm the painter's helper.



My girls napped.  They do every time they spend the night away from home.

They nap. Every time they spend the night away.


Wednesday evening Darrell made us all a peach pie with fresh peaches.  He made two of them actually and they were so delicious.  Perfectly sweet and tangy.
My husband made peach pie.




Thursday, May 17:  This girl escaped the pen.

Untitled


I watched my girls swim and take it easy in the sun while talking to each other.

Taking it easy.


I cleaned out the girls' bedroom.  It needed it so very badly.
Cleaning out the girls' room today.


Friday, May 18:  I spied a little mushroom on my way out to the garden

Morning.


I picked a large handful of tomatoes.
I'm thinking tomato sandwiches for breakfast.


And, I ate them for breakfast.  Darrell made me a little open-faced sandwich with toasted Ezekiel bread and a little mayo.  I think this may be the very best way to eat fresh tomatoes.  I know I could make three meals a day out of it.    SO good!
Yep. On toasted Ezekiel with a little mayo.





****************

So, that's my week.
The good stuff really is in the details.




6 comments:

Liz said...

Clicked over from Life Rearranged. What a sweet Mother's Day card, and I love all the fresh produce!!

Have a great weekend!

Lindsey Jo said...

great pictures. so summery! i think i wanna come eat at your house.

Taylor Urban said...

i also clicked over from instafriday because of the amazing peach picture! you should totally hang that up :)

www.itstaylormade.com

~julee~ said...

Your produce and food pictures are making me drool. ;) I love that one little green bean escaping through the hole in the box. :)

Marla said...

Your phone photos are stunning! Do you use anything other than insta-gram?

I'm going to have to make one of those open-faced sandwiches with the tomatoes. Yum!

sheof108names said...

Love these photos too!