Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another Insta-Friday on Saturday



May 26:

A day hard to get started,
ended up on a perfect note.


I'm sitting around enjoying the peace of the morning while the kids are still asleep.  I should have gotten them up over an hour ago, but I can't bring myself to disturb the silence.



Okay - time to get on with the day!



Untitled





May 27:

Tried to start off on the right foot,
and the day moved along just right.


Done.



Jump!



May 28:

My sister in law's coffee cup made me smile.
And...my girls finally got the bangs they've been begging for for months.

You can't scare me...  ;)



We have bangs!



May 29:

Breakfast,
and a party.

Breakfast time



Goin' to a party.





May 30:

He's such a funny little dude.  LOL.
And, after a year and a half, I finally succumbed to a nasty cold.  Ugh.

He's so funny.


I haven't had a cold in a year and a half, but, sadly, these are my new best friend today.  Ugh.




May 31:

Took my mom to the doctor today.
This was my one and only shot of the day.

Waiting room view





June 1:

Another one-shot-day.
My cold is a bit better, still sniffling and feeling a bit crummy.
As I sat with my feet up on the couch, I got myself one scoop of ice cream and topped it with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips as I caught up on the end of the first season of Hart of Dixie.  No doubt, the show's a little hokey, but I still can't help watching it when it mentions so many of the little towns from my area.  Sometimes it makes me wish some of it was real, a sweet little community like Blue Bell would be a great place I think.  But, alas, it's entirely fictional.  They've even filmed it everywhere but here, LOL.

Ice cream for dessert.  With chocolate chips and chocolate syrup.




2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Terrible time of year for a cold, isn't it? I hope you're feeling better soon.
I was drooling over the smoothie and then Nina saw the pool picture and groaned. Looks lovely.
I must say I love the coffee cup. Kids have a way of rounding you out, don't they? :)

sheof108names said...

Gorgeous photos! And I hope you're feeling better...