Friday, June 22, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged

This week I'm joining in with Insta-Friday at Life.Rearranged once again. 



June 16:  Frozen mocha to perk up the afternoon.

Frozen mocha to hit the spot.  And, to hopefully reenergize my sleepy head.


June 17:  Happy Father's Day!

We had a low key, but happy Father's Day.  Good food, good family, good times.



June 18:  After spending three hours at the DMV, my boys have their boat operator's license.

It never fails to amaze me how inefficient the DMV really is.  Ri.dic.u.lous.



June 19:  From this week's library run.


Library run.



June 20:  Soaking up every last second of daylight on the longest day of the year.  Happy Summertime!

Currently:  soaking up every second of the longest day.



June 21:  I started the morning with homemade waffles for the boys to eat before they went out fishing with their dad.  Then in the afternoon I had a rare opportunity to go grocery shopping totally alone.  It was so nice!  No junk food, I was able to stick mostly to the perimeter of the store buying up fresh meats, seafood, and produce.  It felt great to not have one single junk item in the cart.  This is going to be a great eating week ahead!

Morning waffles


Grocery shopping alone. Yay!


No comments: