Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3

Tonight : Hallmark Christmas movies and laundry in between snuggling with the dog.


Today was a quiet day:

     catching up on some school work
     watching the girls play with a friend
     long afternoon talks over coffee
     lots of laundry done
     good choices were made in regards to food
     Hallmark channel is showing Christmas movies this weekend and I intend on
          watching as many as I can.  Gosh, I love those movies this time of year.
     The dog has been super-sweet all day, following me from room to room and
          snuggling up to me every chance he gets.
     I didn't pick up my big camera today as I intended, but this one shot of my
          evening really sums things up.


Today, I'm thankful for all these little, overlooked things - these moments of downtime that are so needed.  Slow and easy....a perfect November Saturday.


***Grateful to be included on the Habit blog with this post.
   

No comments: