Thursday, December 13, 2012

Elf on the Shelf : Day 13

Last night the hubby and I
spent the night away.
It was SO nice to have that
time away especially
during this time of the year.


A spontaneous night out to eat and even a hotel stay with my man?  Don't mind if I do.  ❤   *a funny aside - I think my girls were a little shocked that I knew how to apply eye shadow, lol. I think this night out was long overdue!


IMG_2790[1]


We had dinner out, a hotel room,
breakfast this morning and some
Christmas shopping.


Missing last night's hotel stay. But I do like playing around with the #over app.


Of course, since we weren't home,
my kids stayed with my mom and dad next door
and while we were away, the girls hid Buddy
for us to find when we got home.

I found him hanging around in
our Christmas stockings.
I think he's so cute!

Day 13 : Elf on the Shelf

No comments: