Friday, March 14, 2014

Beach Day!


Last Monday was the warmest, sunniest day we've had so far this year.  It was tucked neatly in between two cool, rainy days and I couldn't resist getting out of the house.  I knew it would be good for the kids to get out in the fresh air and sunshine.  Packing up and taking off for the beach did not disappoint!





It was a warm 72 degrees with little wind.  Even the kids got into the water!  I was just so happy for them and so thankful for the break in our weather so that they could get outside and absorb some sunlight and spend some pent up wintertime energy.  My mom even came along with us.  It was an absolutely perfect day.





I'm already itching for our next beach day.  And, our next round of warmer temperatures. And, for a growing garden.  And, for our chickens to lay eggs.  And, and, and,.....    :)




No comments: