Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Catching Up - Summertime!


Wow!  Has it been three and a half months since my last post?!  Time flies so much faster than we can even imagine.  What's happened in three and a half months?  Well, lots more of the same - and a healthy dose of new things.


Lots of gardening and weeding and harvesting:












Taking care of the animals and getting our very first eggs from this spring's chicks:












A new job (for me), working at my family's farm market several days a week:









And, participating in a local farm and art faire this summer while representing our business:







Also, I'm trying to remember to pause and enjoy the simple things that make up the bigger picture as my time feels like it's being consumed faster than I'm able to keep up:









The job looks like it may be a more permanent addition to my lifestyle rather than a passing, seasonal type of thing, so I'll have to figure out how to make a job, my boys' part time jobs (also at our market), homeschooling, gardening, raising animals, spending quality time with my girls, and keeping good, wholesome food on my table each and every night all mingle together in harmony during the coming months.  My cup - and plate - runneth over!  But, I am ever so thankful and enormously blessed.

No comments: